Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,279 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)