Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,715 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)