Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,103 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)