Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08350 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 (32,929 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)