Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10560 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,032 (kr 38,180) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)