Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,736 (2,405,657 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (30 minutes ago)