Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01832 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €430 (23,471 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (42 minutes ago)