Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,122 (﷼ 61,529,627) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (39 minutes ago)