Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,873 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)