Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03884 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,657 (42,651 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)