Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16407 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,830 (11,152TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)