Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,071 (448,140 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)