Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €953 (412,670 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)