Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,526 in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)