Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00584 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 25% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,883 (493,916 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)