Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00664 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,317 (349,005 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)