Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,294 (535,407 ₦) in Jos.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (38 minutes ago)