Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09768 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 (34,687 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)