Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,802 (₩3,604,079) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)