Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,909 in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)