Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,734 (₩3,568,434) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)