Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,655 (₩3,403,893) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)