Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,456 (﷼ 69,940,555) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)