Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,885 (Dinar 2,354) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)