Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,396 (﷼ 68,750,112) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)