Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04819 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 (E£ 53,771) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)