Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02665 EUR / THB
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,196 (82,400 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)