Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02768 EUR / THB
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,694 (97,298 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)