Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,747 (AU$5,947) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)