Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 40% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,945 (3,470 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)