Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,475 (元18,564) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (41 minutes ago)