Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 50% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,589 ($4,083) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)