Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,299 ($3,819) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)