Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,178 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (41 minutes ago)