Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31672 EUR / TND
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,508 (4,763 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)