Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30728 EUR / TND
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,482 (4,823 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)