Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29653 EUR / TND
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,729 (5,832 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)