Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,804 (¥751,800) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)