Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,116 (﷼ 61,125,876) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)