Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,337 (﷼ 64,590,199) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)