Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,048 (﷼ 51,811,576) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)