Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,542 (﷼ 73,875,950) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)