Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,065 (₩5,323,492) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)