Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,634 (₩4,640,956) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)