Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08746 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 42435% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €978,308 (Bs 11,186,188) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)