Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02699 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,581 (58,578 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)