Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 43% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 (1,361,887 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)