Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 41% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (1,484,722 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)