Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 (£2,968) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)