Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,178 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)