Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,597 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)