Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,725 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)