Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,387 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)