Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (C$4,757) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)