Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09194 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,875 (20,394 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)