Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)