Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,932 ($4,557) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)