Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13488 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,280 (16,902 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)