Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,393 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)