Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,147 (₩4,097,095) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)