Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 (₩4,092,677) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)