Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 (₩2,668,966) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)