Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23244 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,806 (7,770 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)