Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,350 (COL$4,765,522) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)