Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,256 (431,648 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)