Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03257 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,171 (35,934₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)